Kristin Butcher was formerly on staff in the economic research department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Chicago Fed Letter
- Assessing the Impact of Job Loss on Workers and Firms
Kristin Butcher, Kevin F. Hallock | 2006 | No. 225a | April
- Job Loss: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses
Kristin Butcher, Kevin F. Hallock | 2004 | No. 207 | October
- Obesity, Disability and the Labor Force
Kristin Butcher, Kyung H. Park | 2008 | Vol. 32 | 1st Quarter
- Bringing together policymakers, researchers, and practitioners to discuss job loss
Kristin Butcher, Kevin F. Hallock | 2005 | Vol. 29 | May | 2nd Quarter
- Economic perspectives on childhood obesity
Patricia M. Anderson, Kristin Butcher, Phillip B. Levine | 2003 | Vol. 27 | July | 3rd Quarter
- Female Offenders Use of Social Welfare Programs Before and After Jail and Prison: Does Prison Cause Welfare Dependency?
Kristin Butcher, Robert J. LaLonde | 2006 | No. 2006-13
- Why are Immigrants' Incarceration Rates So Low? Evidence on Selective Immigration, Deterrence, and Deportation
Kristin Butcher, Anne Morrison Piehl | 2005 | No. 2005-19
- Not Working: Demographic Changes, Policy Changes, and the Distribution of Weeks (Not) Worked
Lisa Barrow, Kristin Butcher | 2004 | No. 2004-23
- Reading, Writing, and Raisinets1: Are School Finances Contributing to Children's Obesity?
Patricia M. Anderson, Kristin Butcher | 2004 | No. 2004-16
- Women and the Phillips Curve: Do Women’s and Men’s Labor Market Outcomes Differentially Affect Real Wage Growth and Inflation?
Katharine Anderson, Lisa Barrow, Kristin Butcher | 2003 | No. 2003-22
- Maternal Employment and Overweight Children
Patricia M. Anderson, Kristin Butcher, Phillip B. Levine | 2002 | No. 2002-11