Rick Kaglic formerly was on staff in the economic research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Chicago Fed Letter
- Using Data and Anecdotal Evidence to Understand the Regional Economy
Rick Kaglic, Michael Munley | 2003 | No. 185 | January
- Reining in Medicaid Spending—States Respond to Declining Revenues
Erin Davis, Rick Kaglic | 2002 | No. 175 | March
- Midwest Prospects and the New Economy
Rick Kaglic, William Testa | 2000 | No. 158 | October
- Help Wanted in the Midwest
Rick Kaglic | 1998 | No. 125 | January
- Chicago's Financial Industries
Rick Kaglic, William Testa | 1995 | No. 99 | November
- Slow work force growth: A challenge for the Midwest?
Rick Kaglic, William Testa | 1999 | Vol. 23 | May | 2nd Quarter