Robert McMenamin formerly was on staff in the economic research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Chicago Fed Letter
- Understanding the Relationship Between Life Insurers and the Federal Home Loan Banks
Kyal Berends, Robert McMenamin, Anna Paulson, Richard J. Rosen | 2014 | No. 318 | January
- What Do U.S. Life Insurers Invest in?
Robert McMenamin, Anna Paulson, Thanases Plestis, Richard J. Rosen | 2013 | No. 309 | April
- How Liquid Are U.S. Life Insurance Liabilities?
Robert McMenamin, Zain Mohey-Deen, Anna Paulson, Richard J. Rosen | 2012 | No. 302 | September
- Why Aren’t Banks Lending More? The Role of Commercial Real Estate
Sumit Agarwal, Hesna Genay, Robert McMenamin | 2010 | No. 281 | December
- The Sensitivity of Life Insurance Firms to Interest Rate Changes
Kyal Berends, Robert McMenamin, Thanases Plestis, Richard J. Rosen | 2013 | Vol. 37 | 2nd Quarter