For biographical information, please refer to the publication.
- A stable money demand: Looking for the right monetary aggregate
Pedro Teles, Ruilin Zhou | 2005 | Vol. 29 | February | 1st Quarter
- When can we forecast inflation?
Jonas D. M. Fisher, Ruilin Zhou | 2002 | Vol. 26 | February | 1st Quarter
- Understanding intraday credit in large-value payment systems
Ruilin Zhou | 2000 | Vol. 24 | August | 3rd Quarter
- Money as a Mechanism in a Bewley Economy
Edward J. Greene, Ruilin Zhou | 2002 | No. 2002-15
- Price Level Uniformity in a Random Matching Model with Perfectly Patient Traders
Edward J. Greene, Ruilin Zhou | 2001 | No. 2001-17
- Equilibrium Lending Mechanism and Aggregate Activity
Ruilin Zhou | 2000 | No. 2000-30
- Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium in a Random-Matching Economy
Edward J. Greene, Ruilin Zhou | 2000 | No. 2000-01
- Does Commodity Money Eliminate the Indeterminacy of Equilibria?
Ruilin Zhou | 1999 | No. 1999-15