The Community Development and Policy Studies (CDPS) Division of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago has undertaken a new project that will address the issues of small business credit and financing in the city of Detroit.
Conferences and Events
Developing Small Businesses and Leveraging Resources in Detroit
- Detroit Symposium White Paper
- "Developing Small Businesses and Leveraging Resources in Detroit: An informed discussion among financial institutions, policymakers, and other stakeholders in Detroit" by Robin Newberger and Maude Toussaint-Comeau
- "Leveraging Resources for Small Businesses in Detroit" by Robin Newberger and Maude Toussaint-Comeau
- "Changing Banking Infrastructure: Access to Credit by Detroit’s Small Businesses" by Emily Engel
- "What's Driving the Michigan Economy?" by Paul Traub