Erica, Senior Strategic Analyst
Senior Strategic Analyst,
Customer Relations and Support Office
- Where are you from? Houston, Texas
- What is your educational background? I earned a B.B.A. from the University of North Texas.
- When did you start at the Bank? I started my career at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in 2010.
- What do you do at the Bank?
I recently joined the Strategy & Culture team within the Customer Relations and Support Office (CRSO), one of several support offices within the Federal Reserve System. My day to day involves coordinating strategic planning activities, creating messaging and supporting graphics that communicate CRSO performance and progress. I also prepare briefs and reports on topics like financial performance, information technology and security initiatives and emerging trends in the payments industry.
- Why do you like working here? I get to complete interesting and meaningful work alongside great people.
- Why would you recommend the Chicago Fed as a good place to work? Healthy sense of work-life balance, inclusive environment that celebrates the spectrum of diversity, challenging work, great mentorship opportunities for millennials.
- What do you do in your free time? I like to travel abroad as often as possible. I also enjoy dining at local restaurants and salsa dancing.