Senior Software Engineer,
Customer Relations Support Office
- Where are you from? Skokie, Illinois.
- What is your educational background? I received a B.F.A in film and video from Columbia College Chicago and an M.S. in computer science from DePaul University.
- When did you start at the Bank? I started in 2013, as an intern and became a full time employee in 2014.
- What do you do at the Bank? I am a part of an agile development team. We create and maintain existing web-based applications to provide services for financial institutions. In the application-development process, I focus on providing a good end-user experience during design and implementation. I also explore new technologies to help improve our existing applications.
- Why do you like working here? The Fed has a good work-life balance, and encourages innovative ideas. The people on our teams don’t just work together, we are like family.
- What makes for a successful Chicago Fed employee? Someone who is creative, passionate and open minded. You need to have a willingness to learn and be a team player.
- What do you do in your free time? I enjoy training dogs, fishkeeping and spending time with my cat. I also like to cooking and baking, vegetable gardening and caring for my orchids.