Our Internship Program
The Internship Program gives students direct exposure to our operations and the opportunity to make important contributions to our success. These paid, temporary-help positions often entail project management and analytical work in departments such as Banking Supervision & Regulation, Accounting, Internal Audit, Statistics, Facilities and Information Technology.
The Internship Program Provides
- Valuable experience. Interns are assigned important and challenging work projects.
- Professional development. Interns participate in weekly business seminars, skill-building workshops and executive speaker series events.
- Fun. Interns take part in fun social activities where they can bond with fellow interns and network with other employees.
The program is available to undergraduate or graduate students attending an accredited college or university. Interns generally have:
- An excellent academic record.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel. Familiarity with Access is a plus.
- The ability to work 40 hours per week throughout the duration of the 10-12 week internship.
- Each internship posting lists its own specific job related requirements so be sure to thoroughly read through each description before applying.
Selection Process and Timeline
We are looking for students who can perform well in multiple roles. Summer internship positions will be posted, and applications will be accepted, after January 1, with hiring expected to be completed by the end of April. Interns typically begin working in May or June depending on their availability and the need of the business unit.
Please continue to check our website for internship opportunities.