New Perspectives on Health and Health Care Policy
This conference discussed new perspectives on important health care policy topics by bringing together leading researchers in health care policy. The conference included a panel discussion with David Cutler of Harvard University and Mark Pauly of the University of Pennsylvania. There were also sessions on the following topics:
- Competitiveness of insurance markets: including the role of mergers, effects of industry consolidation on premiums and quality and the relevance of a public option
- Evaluations of new incentive based policies to improve individual health behavior
- Studies on the value of comparative effectiveness research
- The role of technology on health care costs and quality
- Lessons from the introduction of Medicare
Luncheon Keynote Speaker
Panel Discussion Participants
Last Updated: 04/01/2010
The special conference rate of $119 is available to attendees by calling (212)575-0006 and mentioning group code FRB322. You will need a credit card to secure your reservation. The cut-off date for this rate is Friday, March 5, 2010. If you have any problems, please contact Sandy Schneider via email or at (312) 322-8203.
A business class property located just 2 blocks from the Fed in the heart of the city's financial district. This property just completed a major renovation of all sleeping rooms and public areas. Room service is provided by the Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant featuring a combination of British Classics and North American favorites coupled with a list of over 100 beer and an extensive list of Scotch whiskeys. This property also features a fitness room and complimentary delivery of exercise equipment to guest rooms. All rooms feature free high-speed Internet access. Each floor has complimentary chilled, bottled water next to each elevator bank.
Interactive Map to Hotel
View Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago & Club Quarters on Adams in a larger map