Third Annual Summit on Regional Competitiveness Webcast
A Way Forward: Stakeholder Leadership Unlocking the Economic Potential of the Tri-State Region
The Alliance for Regional Development was formed to bring awareness to the Chicago Tri-State Metropolitan OECD Review, to convene stakeholders and promote cross jurisdictional collaborations. The 2015 Summit will be a mix of panels and keynote speeches focused on the opportunities and challenges with regional economic development.
- The Regional Economy: “Kicking the can—what to do when you run out of road”
- Federal Government Region V leaders discussing Department priorities and grant opportunities
- Planning Agency leaders discussing cutting edge economic development initiatives and areas for collaboration
- The recent Tri-State Megacity Poll
- What the future looks like for rail, air and logistics in this region
Confirmed speakers include MarySue Barrett, Jeremiah Boyle, Charles Franklin, Susan Hedman, Greg Hinz, David Javdan, Rick Mattoon, Ed Morrison, Antonio Riley, Steve Schlickman, Joe Szabo, Jeannette Tamayo, Doug Waggoner, Ty Warner, Ken Yunker, Rose Zibert and others.
This high-profile, one-day event will facilitate networking and the introduction to regional leaders.
View the webcast beginning at 9 a.m. CT on Friday, October 23, 2015.