Foreclosure Resource Center
- Learn more about the Community Development and Policy Studies Department's Seventh District foreclosure rate updates that will reflect the 3-month moving average of the following rates from 2013m9 through 2016m7.
- Updated Foreclosure Maps - Seventh District: The Community Development & Policy Studies Department (CDPS) has updated maps showing mortgage foreclosure and delinquency rates in the Seventh District.
- Consumer Mortgage Information (The Federal Reserve Board of Governors)
- Loan Modification Scam Alert - Use this link to learn about and report potential scams
- Filing a Bank Related Complaint - Federal Reserve Consumer Help website
- Find a HUD counselor
- NeighborWorks America® - Foreclosure prevention information
- Hope Now - Foreclosure prevention information
Updated Foreclosure Maps - Maps from the 7th District showing mortage foreclosure and delinquency rates.
Dynamic Maps and Data - New York Fed
ResearchMetropolitan REO Inventories during the 2007-2008 Mortgage Crisis
A Snapshot of Mortgage Conditions with an Emphasis on Subprime Mortgage Performance
Policy & Regulation
Information affecting financial institutions and regulatory updates:
Federal Reserve adopts policy statement supporting prudent commercial real estate (CRE) loan workouts
Federal Reserve to implement consumer compliance supervision program of non bank subsidiaries of bank holiding companis and foreign organizations
Board publishes 5 Tips for Dealing with Home Equity Line Freeze or Reduction
Board approves final rules revising disclosure requirements for mortgage loans under Regulation Z