APPG Seventh Annual Business Leaders of Color Panel Discussion
The African American Association for Personal and Professional Growth (APPG) is hosting the Seventh Annual Business Leaders of Color Panel discussion and networking reception on Thursday, December 11, 2014.
During the discussion, you will have the opportunity to interact with dynamic business leaders in the Chicagoland area who participate on as well as chair corporate boards; energize organizations and communities; and help promote the next generation of leaders. Each panelist offers a unique perspective and serves as both an example and an inspiration through cultural, civic and educational contributions.
This year's theme is Blazing Your Own Trail and discussion topics will include:
- How to lead in anticipation of a leadership role
- Developing competencies that aid in professional advancement
- Board participation for professionals at all levels
- The price of professional success and what it's worth to you
- Risks, or even mistakes, that led to your success
- Advice you would give to your less-experienced self