CRA Listening Sessions for Quad Cities: Davenport
A Community Reinvestment Act listening session for nonprofit organizations took place in the Quad Cities.
This second of three meetings offered community based organizations and other stakeholders an opportunity to discuss community economic development and economic inclusion needs and opportunities with representatives of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Organizations that provide these services should attend:
- Affordable housing
- Providing wealth building services to lower-income residents
- Daycare, education, healthcare or social services
- Economic and job development programs
- Community or regional revitalization or stabilization efforts
- Programs to improve distressed or under served areas
- Efforts to revitalize disaster areas