Affordable Housing Resources in Waterloo
This event is an opportunity to learn about funding sources and assistance for affordable housing in Waterloo. It will include presentations by experts as well as a description of the new Walnut Redevelopment project. In addition, exhibitors will have information on financial counseling, financing, and other products and services for home owners and renters.
- Sources of financing for single family homes
- Resources and duties of landlords
- Information and assistance for home owners
- Rights and responsibilities of renter
- Housing market analysis of Waterloo
Who should attend?
- Affordable housing advocates
- Bankers and staff of CDFIs
- Home owners and renters
- Consumer credit counselors
- Landlords of rental housing
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- City of Waterloo